Support Our Work
The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation works to protect and restore ocean health through scientific research, outreach, and education. Help keep this mission alive by making a tax-deductible contribution today.
Your contribution will support:
- Marine science educational resources for students and teachers
- Mangrove education and restoration programs
- Cutting-edge coral reef research
- Outreach efforts to inspire people to protect our oceans
- Ocean conservation initiatives around the world
Science Without Borders® Society
Individuals interested in making a substantial contribution to our efforts to protect, preserve, and restore our living oceans are invited to join the Science Without Borders® Society, an exclusive community of supporters who are helping the foundation combat the coral reef crisis, protect mangrove forests, and educate and inspire the next generation of ocean advocates.
The Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in the United States. All donations support the foundation’s marine science, education, and outreach programs and are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.